● Our policy is that we will ship all orders within two business days of receiving them. That means that an order received on Saturday will be shipped by Tuesday. That said, we try to ship orders on the day they are received.
● We use the United States Post Office (USPS) to ship our products.
● The USPS delivers most packages within 3-5 days from when they receive it. However, they do not guarantee that, so unfortunately neither can we.
● If you have special requests about delivery, contact us and we’ll do what we can to help.
● Our products are all-natural. That means they don’t have the preservatives in them that make many baked goods last forever. In some cases, all-natural products are also more fragile. Please bear this in mind when you are ordering.
● Certain products are not available at certain times of the year because they will be damaged by the heat.